Followers

Monday, March 2, 2009

The "Call"

I continue to have faith that God is working in my husbands heart towards a new Call.  In our church body we view the office of ministry as a unique Call... one that is taken with great joy and trepidation.  

My husband is a great pastor. 

 He loves the people.  

He puts the best construction on situations. 

He clings to Truth as the Lord holds tight to him.   

I will be sad that he must leave his parishioners, yet proud of his determination to remain faithful to God's Call and His Word.  

Am I Scared?  Yes.  But who can deny the Call?  

Am I Excited? Yes.  We love adventure and change.

Most of all I feel privileged... to be a part of the wonder of Christ's ministry, to see my husband search for the Will of our Lord in service to the young men and women of the Army.  

The Chaplain's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment