Followers

Friday, May 15, 2009

While my Sweetheart is away...


My daughter will turn 18 while her daddy is in training to be a chaplain.  My middle child will turn 15 as well...We will be living with family in Texas, and they are asking for a "fun" summer... planned so far is 

1.  Cousin's wedding in South Padre' Island... BEACH!
2.  Working out at the Base gym (we will be by an Air Force Base)
3.  Lots of sun... praying for tan lines instead of burn marks
4.  A visit from an Uncle and Aunt that we have not seen in years.
5.  SHOPPING at a MALL!  ( we live 2 1/2 hours from the closest mall!)
6.  A trip to see dad during the fourth of July (unlikely, but praying for it)
7.  A concert at the SIX FLAGS over TEXAS to see Boys like Girls and Never Shout Never 

Sound Fun?!

I only wish my sweet man would be able to be with us, but am hoping that if we have weekly plans the time will go by faster.  Please keep us in your prayers as the time gets closer to our time apart.  He is my very best friend, and I know my heart will yearn for his sweet face.

1 comment:

  1. You will be in my prayers as you are apart. I know you'll miss him!

    ReplyDelete