Followers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

My man's Birthday, during training...





I am sad to say that our blogging has been kind of random while the Chaplain is training, and I am with my family in Texas.  We don't have WiFi, which I have learned I have become very dependant on... but the Air Force Base that is close by has WiFi in their foodcourt, so here I am!  First, I am sorry if I have neglected any of the emails or comments that others have written, life is really different right now.  Not harder, not easier, just different.  We look forward to getting our family together again and living under one roof for a while.  God willing.  

Friday is Eddie's Birthday... and for that I am grateful for his life, and that our lives have formed One in Christ through marriage.  Thank you God for my man, and that he is willing to serve You in the Office of the Ministry and in the U.S. Army!  

We mailed gifts to our dad... the ball is just addressed with a sharpie and the postage $1.50-ish was applied directly to the area above the address.  How fun.  The store only had purple left... but it was fun anyway!  

No comments:

Post a Comment